1ST GEN Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxx442

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 H.O.
Very nice, K in Iowa. Never heard of the Marksman promo. I would have been all over that back in '84, especially with the commemorative rifle!

K in Iowa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, I do have the rifle. They are difficult to find. Remington had a flood in the factory, so even though 1800 of the trucks were produced, only 1000 of the rifles were sold. The truck came with a certificate that you had to send in. I found the rifle at an auction. Never fired, still in the box (with a little flood damage). All the paperwork still there.30 30 Rifle.jpg

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Yes, I do have the rifle. They are difficult to find. Remington had a flood in the factory, so even though 1800 of the trucks were produced, only 1000 of the rifles were sold. The truck came with a certificate that you had to send in. I found the rifle at an auction. Never fired, still in the box (with a little flood damage). All the paperwork still there.View attachment 466306
Now that is awesome. I have only ever seen one. Now I can say I know of 2.

Man that is cool