2" Leveling lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith Sparlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 desiel
Looking to level the front of my 2005 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel. I measured the lift i need . So 2" will work great . Wanting to put Thuren 2" soft ride coil springs , Bilstein 5100 shocks . Now do I also need to install an Adjustable Track Bar ? I have an HD front end components that Les Schwab installed last year.,Tie Rod, Sway Bar Ect. Just wondering on the Track Bar . Thanks for any help. I'm pretty new to any type of suspension and lift . Thanks so Much folks .

RamminMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
You dont "have" to but probably should. I put on the power wagon trac bar on my hemi hd and it centered it pretty good. Also recommend longer control arms down the road smoothed out my truck , i went with metalcloak.

IMG_20210301_173453561.jpg

OP
OP
K

Keith Sparlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 desiel
So is the control arm the part on your pic just in front of the coil spring ? And thanks for getting back to me . Made my mind up .

OP
OP
K

Keith Sparlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 desiel
Ok , I went on You tube and seen what they are . I put new ones on the rear of my El Camino last year . Duh ! Did you install them and are yours adjustable ? How do you determine what length pu put them ? Thanks Again for the help

RamminMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
No they're not adjustable 1/2 over stock, I guess leveled up to 3 inches 1/2 inch over is all you need. Thuren,carli and metal cloak all make fixed control arms and say the same thing. The guys at CJC offroad are also very helpful when you email them.

OP
OP
K

Keith Sparlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 desiel
Thanks again for the help . Next Question . IS your Power Wabon Track Bar adjustable or an upgraded bar . Thuren has an apupgraded bar for $65 . But an adjustable one is $470 or around there , which ever Mfg it is . I'm purchasing all my components from CJC . Thanks again.

RamminMopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Just the oem mopar non adjustable from rockauto