2 Years old now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamItFaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500 Tradesman
Engine
Cummins
What else should I have changed besides my air filters and oil? General vehicle inspection should cover all my bases yeah?

smasher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 2500 Bighorn
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hi: I have a 2019 Bighorn and the truck went dead giving warnings on the display about diesel fuel service required and electronic throttle warning.Took it to the dealer and the reason was batteries dead!!!!! They told me when batteries die it gives wrong warnings,but never gives you warning of low voltage to check on the batteries.Got on youtube and saw that most of the mopar batteries die close to two year without any warning!!!

Gr8bawana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I guess nobody told my now almost 6 year old Mopar batteries they should have died 4 years ago. :crazy:

Last edited:

dputnam01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Turbo Diesel
Yup. Same thing happened to me. Started getting "Service 4WD" message and then it wouldn't start. Not even a solenoid "click". The both metered at 12V, but not enough "Oomph". Ended up replacing