20" wheel pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andymax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The standard tire and wheel for the Laramie is a 275/65R18 with this wheel:
JalGZXRJfbGr0xekbNt0zCi5Eth7&&width=256&height=256.jpg
I don't think that's a bad looking wheel.
In the picture it's not bad looking. I don't like the look of that particular wheel when it's on the truck. On my Grand Cherokee, I found the 18's looked better than the 20s, but the wheel style was a lot different. Of course this is all subjective and I do like the look of my 20's, but wish they offered the same look in an 18.

JP61

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
2021 truck.jpgYou won't notice the difference on these trucks. Our Limited came with 22's and we later changed to 20's with no noticeable difference in ride comfort. Theoretically there should be a difference, but unless you're extremely sensitive I doubt you'll notice it.
I know you wrote this a while ago, I have a couple questions if you don't mind. My 2021 limited came with 22"s I don't like, my ? is, what did you do about the speedometer, was it ahead or behind or did you have the computer re calibrated? Also my limited cam with air suspension, did the front tires hit the fender when turning? Curiosity, what size tire did you go with? ... thanks for your time Mike