2006 Dodge Ram SRT 10 Quad Cab best true and proven modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billsfaninfl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 SRT 10
Engine
8.3L V10
I'm a new owner of a 2006 Dodge Ram SRT 10 Quad Cab with 26K miles. What would be some good modifications I could add without throwing the CEL light? She runs perfectly and it was well mait. by the previous owner who brought it brand new and is a total Dodge junky. I heard a minor sport tune would make a big difference? Please feel free to chime in and give me some recommendations along with the maker of these mods. Thanks!

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Tune would never hurt, what I recommend is going here:
Years of Viper truck experience, though because these beasts are somewhat rare they've died down a bit.
Some other resources for parts, etc:

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Careful with JTSVP. They screwed my buddies SRT10 up when they did a manual swap in it. Never ran right and had vibrations over 70 from the day he got it back. The vibrations were from a messed up transmission output shaft, not their fault the trans they put in was bad is basically what they told him.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Careful with JTSVP. They screwed my buddies SRT10 up when they did a manual swap in it. Never ran right and had vibrations over 70 from the day he got it back. The vibrations were from a messed up transmission output shaft, not their fault the trans they put in was bad is basically what they told him.
I haven't had any issues with any of their parts, but then again I don't trust anyone to work on my vehicles lol.