2007 Dodge 1500 transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sethdaniel97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I have just replaced the shift solenoid in my 2007 Dodge 1500 4x4 and I am in the process of test driving. After I added 4 quarts of ATF+4, I started the truck and waited and checked for any leaks. Then I rechecked the transmission fluid level again to where I added a quart at a time until up to 6 quarts in total. I then noticed my reverse lights were coming on and going off. So I started shifting three the gears of course to hopefully get the transmission back into sorts. Nothing.
A few minutes after that it went off and then all of my shift lights which I’ll show in picture were all blocked out. I moved forward and backward multiple times and nothing has changed. What have I done wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
S

sethdaniel97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Add too. I hate saying this because I hate that this fixes it. But the computer just needed to be reset. I turned the truck off, let it set for a few minutes and turned it back on and it worked. So if you have the same issue as me, I ask you “well did you turn it off and back on again?”