2007 Dodge Ram outside tire wear right side question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alhntr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 4.7l. 245,00 miles still runs and burns no oil. Pulls a bit to the right. Question is I jacked front tires and tried to wiggle side to side. Is it supposed to be dead tight ? There is a very slight movement on both maybe a 1/32. Kinda hard to wiggle and watch at the same time. I put a string from back wheel to front wheel and toe looks within 1/32 on both end end of front right wheel. I had a front wheel alignment 18 months ago, says toe was .39 degrees. I really don't want to spend 80.00 on a alignment check, will be buying new tires in 4 or 5 months. Any thoughts, Thanks All.

3rd_gen_broke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do the alignment, caster/camber could be out. They’ll tell you there is no Caster adjustment which is technically true, but if your camber is in, moving the lca evenly across both bolts (in or out accordingly, and if room exists in both adjustment slots) to help correct it as much as possible.