2007 Ram 1500 4.7L no electrical power.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My uncle has a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L 2 weeks ago his alternator went bad and I replaced it. Everything was fine until yesterday morning when he went to go to work. He opened the door, lights came on as normal. But when he went to put his key in the ignition he lost all electrical power. No chimes, no lights, nothing. I went over last night at tested his battery and the battery came back as bad. He replaced it this morning and still has no power. He’s checked fuses and grounds but hasn’t found anything wrong. He’s in the process of removing fuse box to check connectors underneath for corrosion of loose connectors. I won’t be able to go look at it until tomorrow afternoon but I’m honestly at a loss of what to look for. And obviously we can’t scan for codes since we don’t have power so I’m lost. Any information would be greatly appreciated.