2011 - 2017 upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought my 2017 brand new and love it. I have had zero problems with it. Only thing is mirror control is not backlit but that is pretty minor.
I didn't like that on my 17 either so I replaced it with the Grand Cherokee switch I believe and all the buttons light up. Have also had broken manifold bolts on one side and back up camera glitches once in awhile other than that the truck has been awesome.

mattyk2188

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
I didn't like that on my 17 either so I replaced it with the Grand Cherokee switch I believe and all the buttons light up. Have also had broken manifold bolts on one side and back up camera glitches once in awhile other than that the truck has been awesome.

Do you know the part number for the GC switch by chance? I tried one off eBay & it did not light up the power folding lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RGAS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you know the part number for the GC switch by chance? I tried one off eBay & it did not light up the power folding lights.

Yes I believe the part number is# 68319803AA I bought it on eBay and it is a Mopar part. It was $78.89. I just looked at the original box it came in and that was the part number listed on it.

Last edited:

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The only issue I've had on my 17 with 38k was they replaced the water pump under warranty because it was squeaking and leaking fluid.

Might have been my fault as I had lightly rearended someone right before it happened. Not enough that it caused damage but I heard the noise right after.

NWhunt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins