2011 2500 6.7 hard to turn I’d idle speeds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My truck is super hard to turn at idle speeds nearly impossible. Brakes work fine.
Iv replaced the
Power steering pump-oem
Steering box-red head
Hydro boost-oem
Hi pressure steering lines (both)
And using atf+4 mopar fluid.

No matter what I do the steering is hard and does not get better I have to be moving atleast 10 mph to turn lock to lock. I do have 22x12 wheels on a level kit truck steering sucked with stock wheels and stock ride height, it’s only goten worse.

I really need help with this problem before I trade this truck in because it’s impossible and embarrassing trying to back my rv or boat into tight spots because the steering doesn’t want to turn. Any body please help.

Jawsopter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CUMMINS
Any luck with this? My 11 was doing the same Changed pump (Napa) and whent away . Any lines crossed? If you changed pump, wheels should be off ground for initial fire up

OP
OP
67cummins

67cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ended up selling the truck but I came to conclusion it was the 12” wide wheels guess the truck didn’t have the balls to turn them. Truck rode like **** with a trailer any ways so I got rid of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye