2011 Cummins delete or stock tuners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think keep it symple unless your looking for serious power.
I have a 2011 2500 mega cabstarted out with Edge CTS got a bit better throttle response and a nice screen to keep an eye on everything, then was ok but I wanted the reassurance of pulling out to pass someone and have the power to do it but still get better mileage bought a bully dog, EGR ,Dpf, Cat delete kit nothing too fancy first trip went from 500 km's on a tank to almost 1000km's.
someone please explain to me how is all that pollution crap that comes on our trucks supposed to be more environmentally friendly when I'm burning twice as much fuel.

I live 40 km out of the city and in getting an average of 14.5 L/100km that's using remote start to warm the truck up -20 to -40
Highway I'm closer to 11.3L/100km
Prior the best I seen was 17.9L/100km
Worst was 24L/100km

Last edited:

wester425

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
MADDOG,
Can you give me some insight.....I have a 2013 and am wanting to do the full delete as I just got some codes related to the DPF crap....there are so many different folks that make these kits/tunes. I just need someone to help me out with what is REQUIRED....like unlock cable, no unlock cable and so on....I just went from 1500 5.7L to the Cummins 2 days ago and bam...got codes...smh. Thanks..

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sure can. I saw your other thread before your response here so you have my insight.