2011 RAM 1500 ST Vin K Catalytic Converter Options Non-CA model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derrick Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L V6
My dad passed and he left me his truck. It was totally dead with a cracked intake manifold and I was able to replace the manifold, spark plugs, wires, injectors, new computer, new throttle body, and even repaired the TIPM. I was all excited the engine is back together and on the first startup it idles and then I noticed the passenger side cat was glowing red. Now I'm looking for a solution because I can't find the Y cat replacement in stock because flow master has zero and I can't find a used one at a junk yard because they are being jacked. I looked at replacing the cat with aftermarket but I would have to purchase 2 and have then welded in and I wanted to upgrade to dual exhaust and it seems like a waste. What should I do?

The dual exhaust is $750 even without the Y CAT part.

The CATS are $850 and I'm in Texas. I only need a Federal EPA CAT set and I need a new bumper as well right?