2011 ram runner-ish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex Lagimodiere

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi there, i have been working on my truck for just about a year now (on and off, busy life) and now that ive been driving it... i kinda hate it ‍... the suspension is all over the place and im not really sure why.
I re did the front end with jba upper control arms and i got a set of fox 2.0 in the front that i got used and had rebuilt. The problems are the truck sat a half inch lower on the driver side when the shocks had the same pre load settings (gas tank was almost empty) and when you go over a dip in the road it felt like the back end was wiggling side to side. So I leveled out the front and it seemed like the truck was going over dips and bumps just fine....went over a big one and then it felt like the truck was bouncing around from 1 corner to the next. I've hit these same bumps or dips in over
Ther vehicles and they act normal. Idk If I forgot how the truck drove and it's always don't this or if this is new fron suspension changes. Do I have the front to tight? (It is set so it's slightly higher in the front, I also have fox 2.0 ifp's in the rear) I feel as of the truck isn't balanced and Is almost not really stable or safe on the highway. Any advice is appreciated!20211204_143253.jpg
20220807_223954.jpg

czervika

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What tire pressure are you running? My truck behaves very differently depending on how I've inflated the tires. And, what do your alignment numbers look like?