2012 RAM 1500 spring rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I currently own a 2012 RAM 1500 CC 4x4 ST...anyone know if the spring rates are different between this model and, say, Laramie top-of-the-line trucks? I'm looking for smoother ride and have access to Laramie, etc trim trucks...just wondering if swapping will make a difference.

Thanks all.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I currently own a 2012 RAM 1500 CC 4x4 ST...anyone know if the spring rates are different between this model and, say, Laramie top-of-the-line trucks? I'm looking for smoother ride and have access to Laramie, etc trim trucks...just wondering if swapping will make a difference.

Thanks all.

Don't know about the upper trim line QC and CC trucks,but the regular cab shortbox R/T's have a different spring that is more progressive.Usually you can find them used on some of the Ram facebook pages,as a lot of guys with an R/T lower them,and then sell the stock springs.I wouldn't pay anymore then 50 bucks for a used set though.