2012 ram headlight fix/repair questions, please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newls1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone, been a long time since posting here as everything has been amazing with my ram, but now have questions regarding headlight and fog light issues. This might be a long post, but really need you guys to hopefully help me out here.

My truck was in a minor accident that did NOT involve any front end collision and actually didnt hit anything, it just spun out on highway and slid into a very minor ditch, nothing and nobody was hit, but front end damage pursed and passanger side nerf bar needed to be replaced, and minor other body damage. To make a long story short... the body shop called me sayiing they cant get the headlights to stay on now and 1 fog light wont work (figure that might just be a bad buld) Headlights were working fine prior to this, but they did say whom ever owned this truck before me, absolutely butchered the wiring harness to adapt the LED headlights to work on this truck, and I believe that. Im wanting to replace the wiring and buy new LED headlights and fog lights for this so when I get it back I can install this but needing you all to help assist me in what wiring harness/s i need to purchase and which LED lights for headlights and fogs. IIRC the high beams and low beams are separate lights. Really want to do this the right way the first time! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU

OP
OP
N

newls1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
okay, will do on friday after i get home from shift. Ill post up everything