2012 Ram Runner Build Under Way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twenty12ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hello ladies and Gent's

So about 4 months ago I started my ram runner build, so far so good I have installed the Kore front fenders and Kore front bumper my Kore bed sides are on order and my Fiber glass sport hood are on order. once the Bed sides and hood are on its off to paint and then shortly after that the trucks off to Pure-Performance ( aka Rock Krawler ) for there Ram Runner Long travel kit ive seen there product and quality first hand and have seen the kit on one of there shop trucks and in my eyes it knocks the socks off the Kore ( fox ) long travel kit

will post photos later tonight of the progress so far

OP
OP
twenty12ram1500

twenty12ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
installed the color matched grille 2 days ago I think it makes the front end pop so much more than the black ( bed lined grille )

zavaral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the way it looks color matched. Seems to flow better. Looking good so far

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Schmidty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks great man! probably the only pre runner style truck on the island too haha