2013 Dodge Ram Quad Big Horn with hemi front sway bar info needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dss56

dss56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So today i replaced my sway bar with a good used one from LKQ. Bar came from Canada off a 2018 dodge ram. Bar looked almost brand new I think I lucked out for $125 used. I also put in new sway links. The older bar as you can see in first post was cracked and when I saw the other side just starting to crack. I was going to have the old one welded but decided to just cut it up and trash is goes. Cost total was $225.00 with new links. Those suckers are expensive $60 each.
The dealer wanted $500+ for a new one if they could locate one and about 5-7 weeks.
So hope this bar will be fine im sure. thumbnail_IMG_6920.jpgthumbnail_IMG_6939.jpgthumbnail_IMG_6940.jpg

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
So today i replaced my sway bar with a good used one from LKQ. Bar came from Canada off a 2018 dodge ram. Bar looked almost brand new I think I lucked out for $125 used. I also put in new sway links. The older bar as you can see in first post was cracked and when I saw the other side just starting to crack. I was going to have the old one welded but decided to just cut it up and trash is goes. Cost total was $225.00 with new links. Those suckers are expensive $60 each.
The dealer wanted $500+ for a new one if they could locate one and about 5-7 weeks.
So hope this bar will be fine im sure. View attachment 505903View attachment 505904View attachment 505905

As good as new :waytogo: