2013 Power wagon level kits and shocks options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Electrichemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The truck has the bouncy feeling or rocking motion front to back has the original shocks looking to upgrade and add a level kit to the front, was looking at a bilstein 5000 series options

jambbii

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put a Thuren setup on mine with the fox 2.0s. You might want to look into his track bar as well while you are doing this. I have been running his gear in 3rd and 4th gens with no complaints for quite a while. Also, check your ball joints while you are in there.

Chap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Powerwagon
Engine
hemi 6.4
I bought the Truxxx 1.5 leveling kit for mine, looks way better, drives awesome. Brought my truck to a great off road shop here in NY called 4x Heaven. All they do is lifts, gearing, and mods on trucks. The owner of the shop said that's a great kit for the Powerwagon. He told me if I bought anything Rough Country, its all **** and he wouldn't install it. Haha. Also bought an AFE exhaust, 35-12.50-17 Yokohama MT tires. Totally changed the look of my Powewagon, and sound. Drives like stock. Recently added a Pedal Commander. Best mod ever.