2013 ram 4x4 service light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If the fuses are good and 12 v isn't making it to the disconnect plug then i would venture to say there may be a break in the wire somewhere, as it does not show any other connections in the diagram. About all the help i can provide. I sure hope you find it. Please let us know what you find.

OP
OP
J

Jason Jessome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
will do it all started with a bad wheele bearing the air bag light came on abs and traction controll i had a guy plug in a hand held scanner when he pluged it in the 4x4 service light came on seconds later it went off and on couple times that day i changed wheel bering that evening all lights went out except 4x4 service light next morning it went out after i pulled out drive way stayed out for like a day or so then it came back on and stayed on i even replaced that wheel bering again last night still on

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
will do it all started with a bad wheele bearing the air bag light came on abs and traction controll i had a guy plug in a hand held scanner when he pluged it in the 4x4 service light came on seconds later it went off and on couple times that day i changed wheel bering that evening all lights went out except 4x4 service light next morning it went out after i pulled out drive way stayed out for like a day or so then it came back on and stayed on i even replaced that wheel bering again last night still on
Tell me if u understand this.
88b2e130bfcce4440d205f313d53b7fc.jpg

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Your 4x4 module is on the passenger side right in line with the blower motor. I attached my install video to this as it shows you where to get to the 4x4 module.

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard sometimes a bad wheel bearing can cause abs lights, check and make sure the sensor and wiring look good on the wheel you changed bearing on. Also maybe take the actuator off and jack up front end, see if you can manually actuate the rod or whatever locks in the front axle possibly. See if its stuck?

OP
OP
J

Jason Jessome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
dont really follow your drawing but ill check out the 4x4 module tomorrow evening see if any loose wires

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
The drawing is for ohming out so the pins they are marked out on each plug the little plug on the diff to the 4x4 module it's self just to rule out any broken wires or any bad grounds. It's very easy to do once you figure out what wire is connected to the other plugs in the truck.

OP
OP
J

Jason Jessome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ok thanks had another look at it think i figured it out will try the weekend if my buddys garage is not being used thanks

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
If you have any issues just post or message me I'll do what I can man.