2014 Outdoorsmans switch upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudd_jumper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 14 outdoorsman. I have searched the site and found were some people have done upgrade to there lighting but not to the stock switches. Or I just could not find it. I was to add led bed lights, front off road lights, and back up aux lights. Maybe one or two things too. Is there any way to add switchs to that cluster or get a cluster that has the same switches with programmable aux switches? I would like to keep it stock looking but add the switches in the existing slots if possible.

Attachments

• 2014 ram switches.jpg
    2014 ram switches.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014 Ram dash.jpg
    2014 Ram dash.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
M

Mudd_jumper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Switch panel I do not think i can get what I am wanting to replace the blank switches with Aux ones. All I have found were you area able to keep the top row of switches and you lose everything on the bottom as they are replaced with aux switches. Anyone come up with anything else that would match what I am looking for?

Attachments

• ZOMBI.jpg
    ZOMBI.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
M

Mudd_jumper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was thinking why cant I run a wire from the cargo lights and so when I turn it on the bed lights will come on. Also like What DoughRat19 did put a switch in. I do not see why taping off the cargo light would not work. Just how to wire in the bed switch to make it work off both is the question also.