2015 Cummins-equipped 2500 HD; fully-adjustable ride height possible without sacrificing reliability, and tow/haul capability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustSomeRandomGuy

Reaction score
What I have: 2015 2500 HD Tradesman with 6.7l Cummins

What I want: Simply put, I want a lowered pickup that has a button I can push to raise it back up to factory height once every month or so when I need to haul a heavy load, or pull a heavy trailer.

Question: Is what I want feasible, or even possible? This sort of thing is not uncommon in the world of custom cars, but I'm not turning up with anything for our vehicles. I've done a lot of web/forum searching, and I know there are a lot of ways to change ride height, but the solutions I've found so far are either rear-end only, non-adjustable, or can seriously mess with stability, reliability, and/or safety. I'm starting to think that what I want is either impossible, or would require a one-off custom build that would be both ridiculously expensive, and a total crapshoot in terms of reliability and performance. Any guidance you folks could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JustSomeRandomGuy

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, but that's definitely not what I was asking about.

For what it's worth, yes, I *did* check Kelderman's website and, as you say, they offer a range of air suspensions and lift kits. For good measure, I did contact their customer service, and they confirmed that only their 3" kits can drop the vehicle below stock ride height, but even then 1) it's only an inch, and 2) the vehicle can not be operated at that height.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye