2015 ram 1500 backup camera harness to RCA connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Willmott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,
So I am looking at using my existing camera and connecting to an aftermarket radio, looking for the connection at the tailgate and going to an RCA Jack, have had no luck searching for such a device: ordered Scosche CRTCR01 Compatible with Select 2002-15 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Camera Retention Harness but the connector is wrong, is there such a part that works or I could build if I could find the connector and the pin outs to RCA, thanks for any help in my quest. My tailgate is down and I have a camper loaded, I bought an extra tailgate camera and harness and have used with my uconnect radio but replaced. just want to see when I back up and use my existing cameras, will have to swap RCA jacks and I have had no luck looking for a 2 port RCA to 1 ports RCA video switch that would survive weather.

Thanks

VR Nicastro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Did you ever find your answer? Did your truck come with the camera in the mirror or on the radio?
If it came on the radio the main radio harness it would be pin 31&32 and tap the wires there. If it came in the mirror you can tap the harness on the passenger side.