2015 ram 1500 Laramie chrome bumpers/ parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE, MODS.

Got a pair of chrome bumpers in perfect condition, as well as the front upper bumper and the support pieces to go with it. I don’t mind shipping and location is in Santa Fe, NM. Feel free to make on offer on the price. Pictures are listed with time stamp as per rules.

White PW7 front upper bumper (100$)
-all but one small rock chip that was paint corrected using a paint pen.

ikX0i7.jpg

Next is the main front bumper. (400$)
-No scratches or anything on the chrome. I had them vinyl wrapped in black before taking off to avoid scratching. This is the one with tow hook and fog light cutouts as well as sensors. No wiring harnesses or sensors are included but the OEM fog lights are included.

QWYHmv.jpg
mr5Dfw.jpg
oNWJzS.jpg

Next up is the rear bumper. (250$)
-again, no issues at all with chrome. This is the model with the dual rear exhaust and sensor cutouts. Wrapped in black vinyl. No sensors or sensor wiring harness included. License plate lights have been upgraded to LEDs and are smoked lens.

UuO5FH.jpg
27EfiV.jpg
qMrUqj.jpg

I do also have the support pieces that fit under the upper bumper in case anyone needs those. As stated, feel free to make an offer if you think the price is a little too high. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Shipping to 30132? Would be great for the defacto powerwagonesque hidden winch i’d like to do but i’m on on the other coast.

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
Sure is still for sale. I’ll shoot you a PM

smithj603

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 BigHorn CC
Engine
Unrelated, but did your parking sensors stuff function when they were wrapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.