2015 ram 3500 no rear turn signals or hazards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dean D Laughlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 turbo diesel
I have a 2015 ram 3500 I've looked at other threads but havnt found a solution I have no turn signals or hazards in the rear of my truck I have everything in the front and I have reverse tail and brake lights I have already replaced the tipm and it did nothing I've checked the connectors under the driverside wheel well and I have power for turn signal there but no power to the back connecter before the tailgate losing power in-between somewhere and I can't figure it out?

Brian2081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dean, check the harness where it wraps around the left front cab mount. I have found a broken wire there when I did not have trailer lights. It chaffed through the wire from from rubbing on the cab mount.

pcpackrat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Dean, did you figure this out? I have the same problem on a 2014. No burnt out bulb errors, indicators flash at normal speed and front lights flash fine for both hazard and blinkers. Brake lights up the lights too. Just not the flashing functions.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye