2015 Ram Projector halogen to LED swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefunctAlbertan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport with projector style headlights and halogen 9012 bulbs. I tried to swap them to LED bulbs a few weeks ago and had the issue where they turn off after a few minutes and decide to blink on and off while driving. Have since switched back to halogens in order to drive (Still not driving it due to Air suspension problems). Am wondering if anyone has installed bulbs that have been proven to work for the nightmare that is the year 2015 Rams. I’ve looked into Beamtechs bulbs that supposedly don’t require and resistors or anything. Just looking for some feedback as I hear this is a terrible problem with 2015 Rams.

OP
OP
DefunctAlbertan

DefunctAlbertan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve heard the 2015 year is quite a bit more problematic than any other year due to them switching something. I’ll look into those though.

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve heard the 2015 year is quite a bit more problematic than any other year due to them switching something. I’ll look into those though.
I understand, but I would highly recommend contacting Danny @undergroundlighting. He REALLY knows his stuff and will steer you in the direction you need. He will know exactly what you will need for your 2015!