2016 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn 3.6L Flex fuel TiPM connector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cchatoney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L flex fuel
My 2016 Ram has the "not so uncommon" AC shutting on/off. If I press on the TiPM relay it works until it gets warm, or I hit a bump and shuts off. So I have found that the TiPM has been replaced and I know its the connector on the bottom of the TiPM however I just can't seem to find it anywhere else except for one website and it seems like its outrageously expensive. Can anyone advise me on where to get one? The dealership thought I was crazy asking for the connector. Im trying to save myself from damaging the entire TiPM fuse block as its beginning to overheat.Screenshot 2022-09-21 7.23.38 PM.png

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2016 Ram has the "not so uncommon" AC shutting on/off. If I press on the TiPM relay it works until it gets warm, or I hit a bump and shuts off. So I have found that the TiPM has been replaced and I know its the connector on the bottom of the TiPM however I just can't seem to find it anywhere else except for one website and it seems like its outrageously expensive. Can anyone advise me on where to get one? The dealership thought I was crazy asking for the connector. Im trying to save myself from damaging the entire TiPM fuse block as its beginning to overheat.View attachment 502707
You posted this on the 2nd Gen section of the forum (1994-2002). You’d probably have much better luck with responses if you posted in the area for 2016 trucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963