2016 Rebel front license plate holder? Part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2016 (used) doesn't have the factory license plate holder......just two upper bolts with broken plastic attached (yes, someone yanked it off....no idea why). Anyone know what the Mopar part number is, or a factory/OEM fitting holder that would work? According to my research, it seems the standard 1500 holder won't work, since the Rebel bumper is shaped differently.

Michael Cole

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
68141643AA .... Two piece bumper. 2016 Rebel
Off Ram OEM parts site. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
miketx

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered that part....and it's wrong. Doesn't even remotely fit a Ram Rebel front bumper. Oh well, the search continues. I'll be at the dealer tomorrow getting a few recalls completed, so I'll check there also.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's what frames the front plate on my '16 Reb!

maxresdefault.jpg

Love it and haven't seen one like it on the road yet! Oh, and the lettering isn't white and red...on mine, at least.

TXCOMT

OP
OP
miketx

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cool...looks interesting. I was reading reviews on Amazon....seems to be very popular in NYC, where people "bump" their way into tight parking spots! WTF?!? If I caught someone "bumping" my car/truck to squeeze into a tight spot, I can't say my reaction would be nice!

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool...looks interesting. I was reading reviews on Amazon....seems to be very popular in NYC, where people "bump" their way into tight parking spots! WTF?!? If I caught someone "bumping" my car/truck to squeeze into a tight spot, I can't say my reaction would be nice!

For sure, it's overkill down here in North Texas (at least where I choose to spend my time), but I thought it was both cool and unique, so on it went! I'll shoot a pic of later today.

TXCOMT

OP
OP
miketx

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cool...look forward to the pic. Also a NTX person (Allen, Tx).

Mike