2017 Tuning?

Discussion in 'Hemifever Tuning' started by RagingCrayon, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Kingsize

Kingsize Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.4 Hemi
    Well give them a good swift kick in the balls for me, and tell them to hurry the hell up already. There isn't enough instant gratification going on. LOL. :crazy:

Thanks for the info good sir! :favorites13:

2. bchap05

bchap05 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Torn on this. Have a 2017. Getting close to getting bigger tires and wheels. Don't really feel the need to pay the dealer to flash my odometer if I can just put that money towards a tuner. Hemifever doesn't seem to be too afraid of warranty issues, but many others on here would never do it. I tend to be more on the risk it side usually.

Would there be any difference between say a 2014 with its unlocked ecm being tuned, then back to stock for a dealer trip then re tuned. Versus me buying the new unlocked ecm and giving mine back and doing the same thing. I really don't think they will dig into it enough to ever tell. Unless like my engine failed completely and it was a huge issue they might. But the odds of that are probably the same as me getting hit by a car walking down the road so I"ll roll the dice.

Had a custom tune on my previous truck a silverado using a Diablo tuner and Diablolew so I'm familiar with the process. But that truck was out of warranty when I bought it.