2018 Hyrdo Blue 2WD Lowered w/Inez 4"/6" Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agonzalez187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dope as truck! How them viking shocks holding up? Looking to upgrade to viking on my crew cab with a 4/6

OP
OP
mighty noid

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dope as truck! How them viking shocks holding up? Looking to upgrade to viking on my crew cab with a 4/6
Thank you so much...

Yes they are doing outstanding!! I am glad that I made that investment. You will not regret it at all.

OP
OP
mighty noid

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got this done today. South Bay Line X... Basic version and color matched... came out great.

20200424_145646.jpg

20200424_145653.jpg

crash

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks sweet with the blue bed liner. One of the best crew cabs ive seen. What offset are the wheels? 22s right? I have the same tonneau cover. love it
tonneau an undercover ultra flex? (painted to match)

totally agree on the crew/blue being one of the nicest/cleanest. I'm *blue* with envy. lol

OP
OP
mighty noid

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks sweet with the blue bed liner. One of the best crew cabs ive seen. What offset are the wheels? 22s right? I have the same tonneau cover. love it
Thanks...
As for the wheels, I am not sure but here is a link to them. Yes they are 22"
http://verdewheels.com/Default.aspx...on=BrandDetail&Brand=1&GroupName=V24-INVICTUS

Also the Lomax tonneau cover was wrapped in blue vinyl but I just removed it because it was stained and wasn't cleaning up to good... So it is back to black but I am having it redone with a finish on it that I can ceramic coat and be a lot easier to clean. It should be done in 2 weeks.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks...
As for the wheels, I am not sure but here is a link to them. Yes they are 22"
http://verdewheels.com/Default.aspx...on=BrandDetail&Brand=1&GroupName=V24-INVICTUS

Also the Lomax tonneau cover was wrapped in blue vinyl but I just removed it because it was stained and wasn't cleaning up to good... So it is back to black but I am having it redone with a finish on it that I can ceramic coat and be a lot easier to clean. It should be done in 2 weeks.

Weird, Verde doesn't list the offset/backsizing specs on those wheels. That's annoying

MrCuervoRacing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
did the moog swayer links come with the kit or did you order those separate. part number if possible. thanks... IM patiently waiting for my kit to arrive

OP
OP
mighty noid

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7