2018 Ram 2500 Cummins stock headlight problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmant230

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hello, had a strange issue last night. My headlights would not work. No low beams no high beams. None of the positions on the selector make any difference.

The headlights do light when I hit the unlock button on the keyfab. It was a cold evening in the high 20's

Anyone experience this issue?

Thank you,

Jamie

Hugh Johnson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Do they work now? If so, probably just a glitch. Either way you should take it to the dealer. There may be a software update or some other fix. Headlight issues are prime for a recall if other people are having the same issues.

OP
OP
jmant230

jmant230

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thank you Hugh, I think that is what I will do.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Never heard of anyone having this issue before? Keep us posted what you find out.

OP
OP
jmant230

jmant230

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thank you for the replies. I was able to get the lights to work. This problem is related to a snow plow installation about 2 months ago. I unplugged the plow light harness from the Upfitter harness and the lights came back on. Not sure why this is happening now as I have not been using the plow and there is no load. It is a Snowdogg plow. I will check the fuses and relays and contact them tomorrow.