2018 Rebel Suspension Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatchesMalone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello All,

Long time Lurker, first time posting. I've been struggling with the air ride on my truck almost since purchase, purchased in '21 with 70k miles. I only put on about 6k miles a year. Ran a test with AlfaOBD yesterday, ride height seems to fluctuate in both of the rear two springs as indicated in the screenshot. My first assumption is to look for leaks. What I will also say is the truck certainly does not handle the bumpy PA roads as well as it did when I purchased the truck. At the start of every winter, it always faults out on the highway and I'm left riding on the bump stops until I can get a chance to pull over and reboot. Took it to a dealer and they said it all looks fine. I've been working on my own vehicles my whole life, so suffice it to say, I know something is wrong. So, as earlier stated I am suspecting one or a few minor leaks somewhere in the system. LMK what you all think, and any assistance is much appreciated.Screenshot_20230819-150635.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca