2019 1500 BigHorn 2WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deepsleep777

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn 2WD.

I am contemplating a lift kit, new wheels/tires etc. I have heard from some, don't bother lifting a 2WD. Now, I'm not expert in this stuff, so is it honestly not worth lifting a 2WD?

Pros/cons?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Nothing wrong with lifting a 2wd ... I lifted mine with a 7" Maxtrac lift kit and I love it! How high do you want to go?

Pros - Looks better, you have more clearance, better visibility and might get you out of a jam in Florida in case there is flooding ...

Cons - it costs money, raises center of gravity, if you go with 35s or 37s you will eventually have to regear which is more money, you have to get bigger tires depending on the size of lift you have and depending on how high you go and what size tires you might have to do some chopping of your bumpers, pinch welds and you increase the chances of other suspension parts failing after a while ...