2019 Challenger SPWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Challenger-front NICE.JPG

My 19 Scat Pack Widebody. Bought this one new in 18.

I've had plenty of sports cars in my day. 74 Firebird Formula, 79 Trans Am, 85 Z-28, 80 Vette, '11 Vette Grand Sport and now this.

This thing is an animal. Could not imagine how fast a Demon or Hell Cat is.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
View attachment 495119

My 19 Scat Pack Widebody. Bought this one new in 18.

I've had plenty of sports cars in my day. 74 Firebird Formula, 79 Trans Am, 85 Z-28, 80 Vette, '11 Vette Grand Sport and now this.

This thing is an animal. Could not imagine how fast a Demon or Hell Cat is.
Wifes 1320 ,runs a bit quicker then stock A8 Hellcats at the track,truck also gives stick Hellcats fits at the track,lol

Attachments

• DSCN4938 (2).JPG
    DSCN4938 (2).JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 10

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Well yeah, 1320 is almost as purpose built drag car as the Demon lol.
According to Tim Kunis of Mopar it's the grass roots power adder car,affectionally known as the baby Demon,lol. The 1320 and Demon are the only 2 cars that maintain their warrenty if you break them while racing ,"as long as they're stock",lol. FCA/Stellantis still claims them to be the fastest naturally aspirated production car,with 1/4 mile times of 11.7 stock.They're lighter then most Challenger with a factory high stall convertor and differant shift mapping for the 8 speed,and eat stock Scatpack 6.4's for breakfast,lol. The 1320 also comes with a NHRA membership. Little short video on the 1320's if you have a minute or 2 to watch it.

OP
OP
RJL1

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
According to Tim Kunis of Mopar it's the grass roots power adder car,affectionally known as the baby Demon,lol. The 1320 and Demon are the only 2 cars that maintain their warrenty if you break them while racing ,"as long as they're stock",lol. FCA/Stellantis still claims them to be the fastest naturally aspirated production car,with 1/4 mile times of 11.7 stock.They're lighter then most Challenger with a factory high stall convertor and differant shift mapping for the 8 speed,and eat stock Scatpack 6.4's for breakfast,lol. The 1320 also comes with a NHRA membership. Little short video on the 1320's if you have a minute or 2 to watch it.

Awesome vid. Love that color you have too.

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good looking car. My first Charger was a 2013 R/T Road and Track. Nice car and I kept it two years and ordered my first car, a 2015 Charger SRT 392 in Jazz Blue. Loved that car. Kept it for 5 years and bought a used 2017 HC in white with carbon stripes. Great driving car. I just didn't smile when I saw it. Kept it for 8 months before I found a used 2020 Charger WBHC with 1900 miles on it. Once I got better tires on it it is a blast.

I do still miss my SRT 392. There were only 38 in that color(not sure it matters.) It was just a cool color and never saw one like it. Pictures of my two favorites 20150425_102932.jpg20211023_125236.jpg

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Good looking car. My first Charger was a 2013 R/T Road and Track. Nice car and I kept it two years and ordered my first car, a 2015 Charger SRT 392 in Jazz Blue. Loved that car. Kept it for 5 years and bought a used 2017 HC in white with carbon stripes. Great driving car. I just didn't smile when I saw it. Kept it for 8 months before I found a used 2020 Charger WBHC with 1900 miles on it. Once I got better tires on it it is a blast.

I do still miss my SRT 392. There were only 38 in that color(not sure it matters.) It was just a cool color and never saw one like it. Pictures of my two favorites View attachment 495151View attachment 495152
Both are beautiful cars. The wife had a B5 blue shaker hood Challenger before the 1320,and personally i thought it was better looking then the plum crazy purple,but the girls seem to like the purple more,lol. Her old car used to get compliments from more guys then girls,but the purple one definitely gets more compliments from the girls. I wasn't a fan of the purple,but i gotta admit,if the girls like it,it makes it easier to like ,lol. I do miss looking out the windshield at the shaker though,being an old school muscle car lover,i loved the shaker,lol

OP
OP
RJL1

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Both are beautiful cars. The wife had a B5 blue shaker hood Challenger before the 1320,and personally i thought it was better looking then the plum crazy purple,but the girls seem to like the purple more,lol. Her old car used to get compliments from more guys then girls,but the purple one definitely gets more compliments from the girls. I wasn't a fan of the purple,but i gotta admit,if the girls like it,it makes it easier to like ,lol. I do miss looking out the windshield at the shaker though,being an old school muscle car lover,i loved the shaker,lol
19 was the first year for the wide body on a scat. I actually had an 18 scat with the shaker ordered but they cancelled the order as their build window was closed for the 18 model year. Once I saw they offered the Scat in a WB I ran to my dealer and ordered one ASAP.

Problem is now they offer a SPWB WITH a shaker.

Hmmmmmmm.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
19 was the first year for the wide body on a scat. I actually had an 18 scat with the shaker ordered but they cancelled the order as their build window was closed for the 18 model year. Once I saw they offered the Scat in a WB I ran to my dealer and ordered one ASAP.

Problem is now they offer a SPWB WITH a shaker.

Hmmmmmmm.
There's a guy in our local LX club with a 19 plum crazy shaker Challenger,and i've been trying for the last couple years to talk him into a hood trade plus cash,but the bugger won't go for it,lol