2019 HD RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm excited, not because I'm going to buy one, but because it is a 4th Gen from the cab on back. That means there may be a lot of upgrades for 4th Gens. The LED C-Bar tails look like my first upgrade.

These are definitely the best looking of the next generation Rams...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The tail lights (and tailgate) are the same as the ones on the 2019 1500s. They won’t fit in the 4th gens, and there’s 3 extra circuits going to them as there are on the 4th gen led tail lights. 2 of them are CAN ihs. So even if you got them to fit, the BCM wouldn’t have any idea what to do with them.

OP
OP
SitKneelBend

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The tail lights (and tailgate) are the same as the ones on the 2019 1500s. They won’t fit in the 4th gens, and there’s 3 extra circuits going to them as there are on the 4th gen led tail lights. 2 of them are CAN ihs. So even if you got them to fit, the BCM wouldn’t have any idea what to do with them.
I beg to differ...the tail lights are "in the style" of the 5th Gen as is the tailgate. That is a 4th Gen bed...some of those circuits I'm not concerned with as they are sensors not dealing with the function of the light itself.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I'm excited, not because I'm going to buy one, but because it is a 4th Gen from the cab on back. That means there may be a lot of upgrades for 4th Gens. The LED C-Bar tails look like my first upgrade.

Can’t wait!!! I’ll probably get a 2020 PW

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 2500 4x4 C/C Off Road.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Interesting to see the power wagon with tow mirrors has the 360 view..

Chill72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

These are definitely the best looking of the next Rams.

You are way off base...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Punishher7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Great looking trucks but I’m not inspired enough to part with my 2018 PW just yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryce88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

I'll be interested to see if this works. I had the same thought, I don't see why it wouldn't work. The harness and connector be could be different but there are ways around that...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SitKneelBend

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'll be interested to see if this works. I had the same thought, I don't see why it wouldn't work. The harness and connector be could be different but there are ways around that...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Exactly, I'm mostly worried about fitment.

It also appears there will be a black leather center jumpseat for folks that wanted to upgrade to leather and still have a grey center console.

I also spotted some sail panels with speaker cut outs in them for door tweeters (in case audiophiles want to add more speakers).

In short, it appears everything from the dash forward is 5th Gen and from the front seats back is likely 4th Gen Compatible.

pgr1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Can’t wait to see the trim levels. A blacked out grill would look great on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads