2019 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Congrats on the new purchase, did I read this correctly that you have a Borla exhaust on it ? Is this just the mufflers, or catback ?

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats on the new purchase, did I read this correctly that you have a Borla exhaust on it ? Is this just the mufflers, or catback ?

I went with just the muffler with the stock pipes. Cost me $200 installed, love the sound it gave the truck. Truck sounds more aggressive without being annoying.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thank you for the response back as I had contacted Borla and they told me nothing was available for our trucks. :)

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome and Congrats on the new truck. Did you get the Borla Pro XS muffler?

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hope to be joining the Limited Club soon..... Or later, depending on delivery.

Congrats on your purchase. Did you order or buy off the lot?

The dealer I went to didn’t have the color and options I wanted. Gave them my requirements and they got it from another dealership. Gave me a really good price on my trade and the truck. Had a great experience with them

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So you picked out the Borla muffler, or did the shop that did the install ?

OP
OP
Bret

Bret

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really want to hear your thoughts on interior noise level when cruising highway speeds around 70-80mph

Interior noise cursing on the freeway is a low noise I would say a little bit louder than stock but not much. You can really hear it when you get on it, but no drone or overwhelming cab noise. Just gives it a little more muscle in my opionion.

Going to try and get some videos up this weekend

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
What is the muffler that you installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Interior noise cursing on the freeway is a low noise I would say a little bit louder than stock but not much. You can really hear it when you get on it, but no drone or overwhelming cab noise. Just gives it a little more muscle in my opionion.

Going to try and get some videos up this weekend

Thanks, so you don’t think it would be annoying on a long 5-8 hour highway trip?