2019 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have too many appointments Wed-Fri to have mine installed. Looks like the earliest day for me will be next Monday.

Mandride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the OEM Cat Back on order, it is still in development at RAM. Much pricier at 1,000 I am keeping old exhaust just incase i don't like it. Suppose to have it in August right now. Time will tell.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I can not wait and see what they are offering. To me I had to wonder why would they make the 5” tips, and not have a full catback exhaust also.

Mandride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Suppos d to be available in August and I put my deposit on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. How were you able to put a deposit down ? Was this via your salesperson ?

Mandride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry for delay just replaced two knees. I had the Parts department order them and paid the price they are suggesting it will be. Did the same for the Hood Graphics. Still waiting for parts.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oh wow I’m sorry to hear that as I had one knee replacement and that sucked. As far as paying the parts department, the good part about here is they will order your part and you pay upon arrival.

AZOutdoors

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
no droning and no weird noises. I love it

I just installed the Borla 40353 on my Limited and am on the fence if I like it. Love the sound when cruising and when stepping on it, but I can definitely tell when the MDS kick on and off. It makes a low drone sound that I can hear and feel. It kind of reminds me of that "helicopter" sound you get when you just roll down a back window but way less intense. I never noticed the drone sound with the stock muffler. Anybody else that put one of these on notice that.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just installed the Borla 40353 on my Limited and am on the fence if I like it. Love the sound when cruising and when stepping on it, but I can definitely tell when the MDS kick on and off. It makes a low drone sound that I can hear and feel. It kind of reminds me of that "helicopter" sound you get when you just roll down a back window but way less intense. I never noticed the drone sound with the stock muffler. Anybody else that put one of these on notice that.

Don't have a 5th gen but definitely noticed this on my last two fourth gen rams I've had with muffler swaps. I don't particularly care for mds either way, but especially with an aftermarket exhaust. I just disable it unless I'm going to be on a highway for a long time. Don't seem to notice it as much then and also dont mind possibly picking up a few mpgs on a roadtrip.

I believe though this is very common with an after market muffler, some may be better than others in terms of how noticeable it is.