2019 Pearl White Touch Up Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Hi,

Do you sell the touch up paint for 2019 Pearl White?

Having a hard time finding it locally.

Thanks

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I am sorry but we do not ship paints, liquids or chemicals.

- Benny

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
Try your local dealer, NAPA, basically anybody that mixes paints. A good dealer might donate you some. LOL, who am I kidding. Did your ride get a big or little boo boo?

OP
OP
OC455

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
Try your local dealer, NAPA, basically anybody that mixes paints. A good dealer might donate you some. LOL, who am I kidding. Did your ride get a big or little boo boo?
Just a couple of chips in the hips.....

They stoned and oiled a bunch of roads up here I couldn't avoid, and after I had it detailed, there were more than I initially saw....

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
Just a couple of chips in the hips.....

They stoned and oiled a bunch of roads up here I couldn't avoid, and after I had it detailed, there were more than I initially saw....
☹️Sorry to hear. I know I am extremely careful on my road as it’s gravel.....little over a mile to pavement.....I drive it SLOW, and anybody that would happen to getbehind me can buzz off.( I’ll pull to side for known people and non tailgater types). Truck gets really wide as well, this due to some punk passing me slinging gravel a couple years ago. That hasn’t happened since.

OP
OP
OC455

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
After I realized what was done to the road, it was too late.....wasn't going fast either, it was so fresh, there were tire ruts in it. Plus they did it late in the year, so no warm/hot weather to get the stones to settle into the tar....