2019+ Power Wagon OEM Tie Rod and Drag Link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JamesgPW

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks for the info Crazy Jerry. Thuren has talked about the rubber bushings in the 19+ track bar being improved. As for the Tie Rod, there seems to be a general consensus between Thuren and Carli that the 19+ oem tie rod is on par with the Synergy tie rod for off road applications runner 37+ tires. Not sure if that is chalked up to the mounts, bushings, or the actual bar.

OP
OP
JamesgPW

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
As an update, I decided to go with the OEM tie rod and upgrade my steering stabilizer to the Fox ATS. The hope is the Fox ATS preserves the other steering components into high mileage.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
actually no I was told tat fox shocks don't like the cold very much and I wanted to stay with bilstien the issues weren't very hard to overcome but I don't like modifying new expensive parts that might not take back they special oder

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
you can't grease stock rod ends on a2015 pw did they up grade them. the recall fix was to weld the adjuster nut to the jam nuts????wtf are you kidding who the do you ever adjust your toe in in an emergency

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As an update, I decided to go with the OEM tie rod and upgrade my steering stabilizer to the Fox ATS. The hope is the Fox ATS preserves the other steering components into high mileage.

these trucks arent like the new fords that practically demand dual steering stabilizers on day one but do as you wish :anitoof:. honestly i dont see how that fox will make anything last longer. factory ss isnt a nice cnc machined aliminum piece but it works quit well for what it is. throwing it away right out of the gate makes no sense to me. maybe you 'heard' they was no good and jumped the gun based on lousy information

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
you can't grease stock rod ends on a2015 pw did they up grade them. the recall fix was to weld the adjuster nut to the jam nuts????wtf are you kidding who the do you ever adjust your toe in in an emergency
You’re getting the tie rod and the drag link confused.

OP
OP
JamesgPW

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
these trucks arent like the new fords that practically demand dual steering stabilizers on day one but do as you wish :anitoof:. honestly i dont see how that fox will make anything last longer. factory ss isnt a nice cnc machined aliminum piece but it works quit well for what it is. throwing it away right out of the gate makes no sense to me. maybe you 'heard' they was no good and jumped the gun based on lousy information

Mine has 17,000 miles on it and a pretty decent amount of of off-roading. With the 37s I can feel alot more feedback and a slight pull to the right. Fox TS isn't a dual stabilizer, single tube with a through shaft that can damp from either side.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
your right tie rod drag link replaced them both added dual stabilizers different after market parts don't nessicarily match each other= pain in the ass