2019 Ram Classic 1500 - Warlock Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
I like it, nice blend of a rebel and a sport... I'd buy one if I was in the market. Hopefully they have blown the price up, as there is nothing real special or unique to it other than a bedside decal and some headrest embroidery.

The color combo/interior is what does it for me, love those darker shade colours accented with black.

RaftingDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not bad looking, but "the new Warlock starts at $35,345, not including the $1,695 destination fee." and that's with the Pentastar. I suspect decently equipped > $50K.

I sometimes my wish my truck, which is a slightly optioned-out Big Horn, was a bit more off-road ready....in that respect, I kinda like this. But I need a 6' foot bed...not street-cool badging and exterior trim.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMG_2936.PNG IMG_2937.PNG
What I also noticed is that the Express is also now back in there, under the classic page. Only issue is I can't seem to be able to "build" it with the 5.7l.

I just did...where you at? Maybe that had something to do with it.

TXCOMT

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

JonnyQuest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L eTorque Hemi
I like it a lot. Sport hood decal, etc looks great. And most importantly, they got rid of that ugly red interior on the Rebel. I probably would have bought this had it been available v

Gom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great looking truck, they should offer a "warlock sticker delete" because that is dumb as hell. I would feel foolish driving around in a truck that says "Warlock" on it.

04ctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 4:10
the things that are "specaiL" are NOT noticeable, really,

like if your ford buddy looks at it, be like "so what"?

it should have had the 6.4 motor, or some outrageous hood, like the SRT Durango.

it's plain

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And most importantly, they got rid of that ugly red interior on the Rebel.

Hah! To me, that's just one of the things I appreciate about my Reb...my interior doesn't look like every other Ram out there!

I will say, though, the Toyo tire tread pattern in the seats is starting to smooth out after almost 40K miles; while I like the idea, that little detail could've been left out. At least Ram didn't "mud splash" graphics like the Raptor used to have...why would want fake mud on your rig? Go get the real stuff!

TXCOMT

67Guzzler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
To those asking "why?" I think it's just marketing extending the lifespan of the outgoing 4th gen platform. It's not a big deal. Nice truck and combo of attributes but nothing special. Kinda like Taco Bell making something new to eat by mixing up the same stuff they already have and giving it a new name.

I like it, but it's nothing special.

-Guzzler

boblonben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not really a Warlock - had an original, and a Lil Red Express. Just using a name with nothing much like the original was. Now if they did oak bed stakes, wood bed, chrome rims, gold striping, etc. we might get close, maybe, just saying'

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not really a Warlock - had an original, and a Lil Red Express. Just using a name with nothing much like the original was. Now if they did oak bed stakes, wood bed, chrome rims, gold striping, etc. we might get close, maybe, just saying'

Is a 2019 Dodge Charger still a Charger even though it has 4 doors but only had 2 doors back in the day?

DA Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Nice truck but not much of a special package, you can easily get a rebel that looks almost exactly like this. The only thing I can actually see is a decal on the side of the bed that says Warlock, big deal. Look at the old Warlocks from the seventies, it is easy to say wow that's a Warlock. This is just an everyday Ram with a $20.00 decal stuck on it. Come on Ram you can do more than this , man this is pathetic.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Is a 2019 Dodge Charger still a Charger even though it has 4 doors but only had 2 doors back in the day?
No. Not really. Not a bad car, but not a Charger in my 60 yr old mind. Just marketing guys trying to make guys my age buy one by calling it something we loved in the late 60's and very early 70's.

Just like a Chevy Impala with Front wheel drive, a V-6 and a completely different chassis is NOT a Chevy Impala. It's a POS FWD car that a marketing guy called an Impala.

And yes, I've owned the originals. In the case of the Chevy, I've owned 4. Every one of them were V-8's, Rear Wheel Drive, Limited Slip rears, etc.

So no I don't see it as a Charger. Just
my opinion, feel free to disagree. I'm usually wrong. More so if my wife is home.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
No. Not really. Not a bad car, but not a Charger in my 60 yr old mind. Just marketing guys trying to make guys my age buy one by calling it something we loved in the late 60's and very early 70's.

Just like a Chevy Impala with Front wheel drive, a V-6 and a completely different chassis is NOT a Chevy Impala. It's a POS FWD car that a marketing guy called an Impala.

And yes, I've owned the originals. In the case of the Chevy, I've owned 4. Every one of them were V-8's, Rear Wheel Drive, Limited Slip rears, etc.

So no I don't see it as a Charger. Just
my opinion, feel free to disagree. I'm usually wrong. More so if my wife is home.

I don't know if it still is BUT years ago some chevy's like the Nova were made by Toyota, actually had Toyota labelled parts under the hood. The Heartbeat of America no less.:rolleyes: