2019 Ram Classic 1500 - Warlock Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Other than rims, tailgate and interior, with the 8.4 and Hemi options this is basically a rebel at a discount? I would definitely have gotten this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm still waiting for something different under the hood, instead of all the "fluff".
Jay

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I doubt we’ll ever see a 392 in a 1500 that’s not a lowered truck from factory.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let’s see how many more 1 offs they release to burn left over 4th gen parts ...

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Other than rims, tailgate and interior, with the 8.4 and Hemi options this is basically a rebel at a discount? I would definitely have gotten this.

I’m thinking the same thing. It not having the Rebel air suspension is a plus for me. That’s the biggest complaint I have with my uncles Rebel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m thinking the same thing. It not having the Rebel air suspension is a plus for me. That’s the biggest complaint I have with my uncles Rebel.

I like mine, but then again, it hasn't given me any problems. It's handy when kids or old folks need to get in and out, not mention the ability to raise it while changing the oil or other tasks.

TXCOMT

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat

I think you are looking at this backwards....Basically this is a Bighorn with the rebel grill and bumper (technically this is not a rebel at all). The rebel comes standard with the air suspension, 3.92 gears, wheels, interior(or at least it used to)

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I like mine, but then again, it hasn't given me any problems. It's handy when kids or old folks need to get in and out, not mention the ability to raise it while changing the oil or other tasks.

TXCOMT
Hopefully you still use jackstands when changing oil. You know if it's going to fail it WILL do it when you're laying under it. Murphy's law......

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hopefully you still use jackstands when changing oil. You know if it's going to fail it WILL do it when you're laying under it. Murphy's law......

Indeed! To answer your question, no, I've never used stands under the Reb...but I will in 10K miles!

TXCOMT

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Is a 2019 Dodge Charger still a Charger even though it has 4 doors but only had 2 doors back in the day?

Depends on how old you are, probably.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Why did you show this? I think it's pretty bad a## and now I want one lol! The only thing I don't like about it is the price!

Last edited:

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Personally, I think if they are gonna resurrect the Warlock name they at least should throw a stepside bed on it!

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I remember getting into a slight disagreement with an older man, who always thought he knew everything, when he told me that all muscle cars look the same without a lot of changes from years past, using the Dodge Charger as an example, saying its not worth it because it looks the same as the 70s Charger. This was when I had a Charger, so I had to show him mine, show him pics, and he still insisted it looked the same. So maybe its not just an age thing haha

OP
OP
O.R.T.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Why did you show this? I think it's pretty bad a## and now I want one lol! The only I don't like about it is the price!

Because "Had to." :D ? Heeheehee.
I sorta want one, but am not gonna justify putting another $40k out of pocket right now.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I remember getting into a slight disagreement with an older man, who always thought he knew everything, when he told me that all muscle cars look the same without a lot of changes from years past, using the Dodge Charger as an example, saying its not worth it because it looks the same as the 70s Charger. This was when I had a Charger, so I had to show him mine, show him pics, and he still insisted it looked the same. So maybe its not just an age thing haha
So his eyesight was going. So his problem wasn't with the charger, it was with GM's, basically Cataracts....:D