2019 Rebel Heated mirrors wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronald Cappuccio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Litre
Hi folks !! Can anyone tell me if the wiring harness exists in the truck for heated mirrors even though the mirrors are not heated ?
Thank you !!!

superjoe83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi folks !! Can anyone tell me if the wiring harness exists in the truck for heated mirrors even though the mirrors are not heated ?
Thank you !!!
The door modules control the heated mirrors, the wiring probably wont be there, but you can add the wires if the module is capable of heated mirrors, you would need AlfaOBD or a dealer to enable the mirrors. you would also have to add the heated mirror button to the dash if its not there, I'm not sure whats involved with doing that.

OP
OP
Ronald Cappuccio

Ronald Cappuccio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Litre
SJ83 Thank you for the info !! I do have a button on the dash for the rear window defrosters which also turns the mirrors on if equipped with heaters.

Big Newfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is that how you turn on the mirrors defroster? My mirrors have the little marking in the corner for heated mirrors, but I could not figure out how to turn it on. My 2010 had a button, this 2019 Warlock don't. It does have the back window defroster with button. Didn't realize the back window defroster controls the mirrors too.

Last edited: