2020 4X4 1500 Eibach Pro + Zone UCAs What Tire Will Fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
yeah the complete kit. Struts, shocks, springs and everything.

And the Zone UCAs
Yes worse than the Bilsteins. The eibachs come with a new spring perch. Send me the part # of the kit so I don’t give you wrong info on what clip to use

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
E80-27-011-02-22

Link here

Thanks man! I really appreciate your help.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally got it all installed a few weeks back for my buddy. Should have shipped these to @Quick_Shifter to put the struts together. He offered but because of a time issue I couldn't wait. These things are so much stiffer than the OEM struts that my compressors were hanging on for dear life LOL.

I set these to the level setting which I believe is the 2nd notch if you use the Eibach springs. We also swapped out the rear springs and shocks.

In my truck I have the Bilsteins cranked to 2.8 and compared to my truck, his rides like a damn Cadillac! I am not sure if its because of the different valving or less preload but man, I wish I went with this kit in my truck. It sits perfectly level now and he went with a Falken Wildpeak 285-65r18 tire.

Thanks to @Nick@GotExhaust for hooking my buddy up with the parts and big thank you to @Quick_Shifter for offering so much help! He even sent me his number to call him if I needed help. We have the best members here!

IMG_20220102_123754674.jpgFinallyIMG_20220102_131025275.jpgIMG_20220113_125317.jpg

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Finally got it all installed a few weeks back for my buddy. Should have shipped these to @Quick_Shifter to put the struts together. He offered but because of a time issue I couldn't wait. These things are so much stiffer than the OEM struts that my compressors were hanging on for dear life LOL.

I set these to the level setting which I believe is the 2nd notch if you use the Eibach springs. We also swapped out the rear springs and shocks.

In my truck I have the Bilsteins cranked to 2.8 and compared to my truck, his rides like a damn Cadillac! I am not sure if its because of the different valving or less preload but man, I wish I went with this kit in my truck. It sits perfectly level now and he went with a Falken Wildpeak 285-65r18 tire.

Thanks to @Nick@GotExhaust for hooking my buddy up with the parts and big thank you to @Quick_Shifter for offering so much help! He even sent me his number to call him if I needed help. We have the best members here!

View attachment 484025FinallyView attachment 484026View attachment 484027
Just glad you're alive to tell the story LOL

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Me too, those suckers are not easy to compress!
Hahahahaahah not even a little bit. Im sure your red eye was puckered when you were trying to get that last 1/4"
When you do yours on your truck Nick can send them to me first, LOL I usually have oem struts I can steal coil seats from

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hahahahaahah not even a little bit. Im sure your red eye was puckered when you were trying to get that last 1/4"
When you do yours on your truck Nick can send them to me first, LOL I usually have oem struts I can steal coil seats from
Kings are next for me. But I think I'm going to either pick me up an rcsb and build a hot rod or get me a 2020+ the used market is so hot I'll make a lot of money selling my truck. Just gotta find a replacement first.

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Kings are next for me. But I think I'm going to either pick me up an rcsb and build a hot rod or get me a 2020+ the used market is so hot I'll make a lot of money selling my truck. Just gotta find a replacement first.
My truck is listed for sale for the exact same reason. I’m thinking of a new project. And the timing is perfect to get out in the seller’s market

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 484025FinallyView attachment 484026View attachment 484027

Looks really good! Sitting nice and I am sure it does ride smooth. That Eibach kit is hard to beat for the money. The Zone UCA's are a great option as well. Glad we were able to get them to you within your's and his schedule.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks really good! Sitting nice and I am sure it does ride smooth. That Eibach kit is hard to beat for the money. The Zone UCA's are a great option as well. Glad we were able to get them to you within your's and his schedule.
You've never let me down my friend, that's why you're my go to guy for parts!

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Best customer service in the industry. Not too many people like Nick left in the world. He does pull off some miracles with finding stuff too

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Really appreciate that! Thank you! Thank you for the referral and for letting us be a part of your build.

Best customer service in the industry. Not too many people like Nick left in the world. He does pull off some miracles with finding stuff too

Thank you very much. We do our best. The industry is making things harder and we just keep trying to make the best of it. pleasure working with you and knowing you!

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@G-Ride990 did you get those eibachs tightened down enough with the death trap compressor?
9852965A-6BEF-48C0-A924-9F633FD5EC0E.jpeg

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
LOL that looks much easier! And I needed two sets of hands to torque the damn nut!
I know it’s tough to get that eibach spring to compress and just wanted to make sure you had that many threads sticking out the top. The last set I used at a friends house the threads got bound up on the compressor and we all almost died LOL

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
LOL that looks much easier! And I needed two sets of hands to torque the damn nut!
I was going to video it but I didn’t want to rub it in while the memory wound is still new in your brain LOL. Took me all of 1 minute and 45 seconds

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was going to video it but I didn’t want to rub it in while the memory wound is still new in your brain LOL. Took me all of 1 minute and 45 seconds
LOL the only thing that really sucked was I scratched one of the springs a bit trying to take the compressor off. It was either that or ruin the nylock nut and loosen the compressor and reposition. But I didn't have an extra nut so I had to yank the damn thing off. The second one went together just fine though. That looks like how many threads were sticking out when I got them fully torqued too. Such a pain to keep the damn thing from moving when trying to torque it.

Will have a shop do the next ones I install. Screw that! haha

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
LOL the only thing that really sucked was I scratched one of the springs a bit trying to take the compressor off. It was either that or ruin the nylock nut and loosen the compressor and reposition. But I didn't have an extra nut so I had to yank the damn thing off. The second one went together just fine though. That looks like how many threads were sticking out when I got them fully torqued too. Such a pain to keep the damn thing from moving when trying to torque it.

Will have a shop do the next ones I install. Screw that! haha
Truck springs are no joke but the eibach springs take it to a new level. I have never in my life seen a shop do it right I’ve only seen them impact the nuts on.