2020 headlight options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchickson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m a little disappointed it doesn’t have the led headlights but I would like to put some leds in it but I don’t know what my aftermarket options are

RedneckHippy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 3500 Tradesman
Engine
6.4 Hemi w/ MDS
I did the katana H11 off Amazon. They are bright. Only downside is the DRL uses the same lamp but at oscillating voltage, so DRLs flicker, full on headlight mode dose not flicker. I’ve read they are the same as V.4 but far cheaper. They definitely look the same. I don’t know if there is some kind of module that would fix the DRL problem, I just don’t use them.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did the katana H11 off Amazon. They are bright. Only downside is the DRL uses the same lamp but at oscillating voltage, so DRLs flicker, full on headlight mode dose not flicker. I’ve read they are the same as V.4 but far cheaper. They definitely look the same. I don’t know if there is some kind of module that would fix the DRL problem, I just don’t use them.

You can go into settings and turn the DRL's off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn