2020 Power Wagon Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreshTendrils

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,
I'm looking at trading in my Ram 1500 for a Power Wagon. Sort of dumb question, but does the Power Wagon come with all weather floor mats? The dealership is trying to charge me extra. Window sticker says it comes with "front and rear floor mats". Thanks for any help.

lakerhater4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Mine came with carpeted mats but I quickly purchased Weathertechs and couldnt be happier. Just tell the vulture, err, salesperson to throw them in or you will look elsewhere. They only cost about $200.00 for front and rear combined.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FreshTendrils

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok thanks. Yeah they are vultures. Probably just go with weathertech. Thanks for the reply.

Halligan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
My 2015 power wagon had rubber all weather floor mats. Not sure if they were standard or an option. Either way they basically only cover the same amount of carpet as the regular floor mats so I immediately ordered weathertechs.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Heck yeah. Tell the dealer to throw rubber mats in. They’re crazy if they don’t. I’ve had them do it on every truck I bought new. They never batted an eye either.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I had weather techs In my 2019 wagon and didn’t like them so I got a set of husky liners and they are sweet, but pricey.
What didnt you like about the weathertech? I've been up in the air on which ones to get.

The weathertech look awesome in theory. But I just know they wont fit as snug as advertised. And would hate seeing a happy around the damn floor mat..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My PW only came with carpet mats. I ordered both the the Weathertech and Husky mats and didn’t like either of them and sent them back. Too hard and slick for me. I ended up with OEM RAM all weather ones. Fit and feel great and comparable in price to the others.

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What didnt you like about the weathertech? I've been up in the air on which ones to get.

The weathertech look awesome in theory. But I just know they wont fit as snug as advertised. And would hate seeing a happy around the damn floor mat..

I know you were asking BigLazer about the weathertechs but I tried them and didn’t like them either. Material is has a very hard feel and I found it slick when wet.

lakerhater4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Ibhave spilled a quart of beer, err, soda a couple of times in my truck and the WeatherTechs never let the "soda" touch my carpet. Mine fit damn good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
They make at least two different Husky liners that are different material. I believe one is a harder plastic similar to weathertec and the X-act Contour which is more rubber like material and pliable. I have the X-act liners and really like them.

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
What didnt you

I like the husky liners because they fit better and feel better. But it’s all personal preference. I don’t see many people with husky liners and that’s also a reason I like them.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
I know you were asking BigLazer about the weathertechs but I tried them and didn’t like them either. Material is has a very hard feel and I found it slick when wet.
I like the husky liners because they fit better and feel better. But it’s all personal preference. I don’t see many people with husky liners and that’s also a reason I like them.
Thanks for the feedback yall. I think I might just look at some of the oem all weather liners.

Sando

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I have used both MOPAR & WeatherTech in my 2016. I prefer the WeatherTech, they just cover more of my floor than the MOPAR. In my experience, the WeatherTech's are not slick at all.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I thought the rubber was standard. They came with mine and could hold a gallon of tea before it made a mess. (I won’t bring a pitcher of tea to a party that is down a dirt road again)
The OEM fit perfect like you would expect. And lay up high on the sides. And the back ones as well. Ram got it right on the mats.

MTRamFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine came with carpet mats. Head scratcher for an off-road truck. Regardless, went with the RAM branded ones which fit and look great. Run about $140ish.

ZookaTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 19 PW came with the rubber mats, very high walls in front but there is a cutout in the rear for the AC vents. Rear is a one piece across the entire floor. I like them a lot20200525_112505[1].jpg 20200525_112411[1].jpg

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I've the husky liners and love em. I only gotten front another member has the rear cover. We split the set and cost. We got them from another member here. Lol sounds crazy huhh

Blue Mule

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought the rubber was standard. They came with mine and could hold a gallon of tea before it made a mess. (I won’t bring a pitcher of tea to a party that is down a dirt road again)
The OEM fit perfect like you would expect. And lay up high on the sides. And the back ones as well. Ram got it right on the mats.
Usually parties that require going down a dirt road involve beer and not tea