2020 Power Wagon front parking sensors need wiping all the time.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003F350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
On my '17, I did have a couple of my rear sensors crack, and water intrusion was causing them to turn off at random. Since they've been replaced they have been trouble free.

scott64PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
sorry to bring back and old thread. I was also wondering if it was related to the heat. It seems when my car is over 100F, the front park sensors seem to go out for me. When the temps cool down, they seem to work. Anybody see any correlation with the heat? I've even tried to reset with the switch and it wont enable. However after driving when it cools back down they can be enabled with the switch again.

Sitting in the sun can increase the temps above this level even when it's not at 100F outside.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
sorry to bring back and old thread. I was also wondering if it was related to the heat. It seems when my car is over 100F, the front park sensors seem to go out for me. When the temps cool down, they seem to work. Anybody see any correlation with the heat? I've even tried to reset with the switch and it wont enable. However after driving when it cools back down they can be enabled with the switch again.

Sitting in the sun can increase the temps above this level even when it's not at 100F outside.

I've got a 75A as well. The only time I've had an issue was when a giant smear of bug carcass got on one. Haven't seen any issues with higher temps.