2020 Ram 1500 Classic Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenMonkey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2020 ram 1500 classic with a 5.7 hemi and 8 speed. I'm getting close to my warranty ending and I'm ready to get a set of ARH headers, catless y-pipe (in Arkansas, so no emissions inspections), and a hemifever tune. I contacted Moe's about this and they said that Diablosport hasn't said if or when they will develop a tuner for the 2020 1500 classic. I need the tune in order to have the rear O2 sensors taken care of so that I don't have a CEL. Is there someone else on here that has had this problem, and how did you resolve it? Was wondering if a tuner and pcm from a 2019 1500 classic would work. Thanks in advance.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have a 2020 ram 1500 classic with a 5.7 hemi and 8 speed. I'm getting close to my warranty ending and I'm ready to get a set of ARH headers, catless y-pipe (in Arkansas, so no emissions inspections), and a hemifever tune. I contacted Moe's about this and they said that Diablosport hasn't said if or when they will develop a tuner for the 2020 1500 classic. I need the tune in order to have the rear O2 sensors taken care of so that I don't have a CEL. Is there someone else on here that has had this problem, and how did you resolve it? Was wondering if a tuner and pcm from a 2019 1500 classic would work. Thanks in advance.
Switch tuners to one who works with HP,as i know guys are tuning them using HP. Diablo is so 2015,i can't believe Powell hasn't made the switch to HP yet. Try Ryan Hogan/ Flying Ryan Performance,or track down Mark Rogee , on Tuned Rams or High Performance Rams on facebook,Jeremy Satera is another good one to try.