2020 Ram 2500 arrives!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trody17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That a good looking truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love it congratulations
Can you give me some differences between the 2019 and the 2020 2500, if any?
I picked up my 2919 in November and it has the off-road package .... According to the manual the hill decent only works in 4 low so only usable for Rock Crawling I guess?
I bought mine to haul our new camper also so I figured the better shocks would be a nice upgrade but after having it a while (7000 miles) seems to just ride stiffer and not really benefit load carrying capacity or capability.
No RB on mine but I did build a bed slide tray so I can reach everything easily. Carried that and about 150lbs all winter in the back. Rides good this that weight but empty it is rather stiff.
How do you like the tires so far? Do you have the same load rating?bab7278a6b2304598f6e339c5a723e7c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jayseejay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Love it congratulations
Can you give me some differences between the 2019 and the 2020 2500, if any?
I picked up my 2919 in November and it has the off-road package .... According to the manual the hill decent only works in 4 low so only usable for Rock Crawling I guess?
I bought mine to haul our new camper also so I figured the better shocks would be a nice upgrade but after having it a while (7000 miles) seems to just ride stiffer and not really benefit load carrying capacity or capability.
No RB on mine but I did build a bed slide tray so I can reach everything easily. Carried that and about 150lbs all winter in the back. Rides good this that weight but empty it is rather stiff.
How do you like the tires so far? Do you have the same load rating?bab7278a6b2304598f6e339c5a723e7c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Hi Leslie. Thanks! I can only speak to the shocks and the tires. I have the stock shocks (not off road Bilsteins) and so far I like the ride, even unloaded. I haven’t tried the Bilsteins, so I can’t compare. I like the KO2 tires. They are quieter and smoother riding than I expected. They are load rates E, like the factory Transforce tires. Here’s mine hitched to my TT, about 6800 pounds loaded, with 950 tongue weight, connected with a Reese WD hitch. Joe
31D3894B-531D-4676-8D6C-2D4C686131B9.jpeg 7B1668EB-732A-4B57-841F-4F304D2D0B6D.jpeg

cutterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Nice looking truck and camper. I ordered my 2500 6.7 on March 16th. Unfortunately factories are shut down. Dealer says truck is in que and should be one of first in line to be built once factories open back up. I couldn't get the Ram boxes as they interfere with 5th wheel so I decided to go with the Tradesman. I got every option available on it and dealer is putting the 20" limited rims on it for free as they weren't an option. I couldn't pass up the deal. After taxes, tags and such out the door is only 58K.

OP
OP
J

jayseejay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Nice looking truck and camper. I ordered my 2500 6.7 on March 16th. Unfortunately factories are shut down. Dealer says truck is in que and should be one of first in line to be built once factories open back up. I couldn't get the Ram boxes as they interfere with 5th wheel so I decided to go with the Tradesman. I got every option available on it and dealer is putting the 20" limited rims on it for free as they weren't an option. I couldn't pass up the deal. After taxes, tags and such out the door is only 58K.

Sounds like you have an amazing truck coming your way! Sorry you are in limbo. I feel very fortunate to have squeaked in before production was halted. Best of luck in productively passing the time until yours arrives - it’s so worth the wait! Joe

MXZGUY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My 2020 2500 Laramie arrived Friday March 5th, after ordering January 13th. Seemed like forever. This is my first Ram, and first post to these boards, but I’ve learned a lot lurking over the past several months. Thanks to all of you who share your knowledge. Joe

View attachment 197694

I just picked mine up just like yours with the same color but without the Ram boxes>>>>Looked all over for the right for me and the misses>>>>>Same interior also>>>But mine has the fold away running boards too>>>>

MXZGUY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes, I had the dealer replace the Transforce tires with same-sized KO2s. Now I need to find a quick way to sell the Transforce to make some room in the garage. Joe

Thinking of doing the same here also. But probably looking at Toyo Open Country. had them on my 2017 Rebel and had real nice even wear and hardly any road noise. Got 50,000 out of them. I rotate also>>> But thinking of waiting till we come into another winter here in Wisconsin>>>>>

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Looks fantastic! I picked up a 2020 2500 Tradesman 4x4 with the Hemi and off-road package this past Friday.