2020 ram 2500 toms sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tnt2671

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 regular cab
Engine
ordered a set of wheels and tires for my 20 , i need to get a set of sensors for the new wheels but want to use one that the truck will pick up without having to go get them activated ,
what should i be looking for 433mhz?
do they have to be factory mopar sensors or will aftermarkets in the correct mhz work?. i've searched the heck out of this and am getting conflicting reports , thanks in advance , todd

CG2742

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ordered a set of wheels and tires for my 20 , i need to get a set of sensors for the new wheels but want to use one that the truck will pick up without having to go get them activated ,
what should i be looking for 433mhz?
do they have to be factory mopar sensors or will aftermarkets in the correct mhz work?. i've searched the heck out of this and am getting conflicting reports , thanks in advance , todd
I went and bought factory sensors from dealership for my aftermarket wheels and tires. Even discount tire didn’t have sensors for the truck when I needed them. So Dealership it was. I went to my sales guy and told him to hook me up. I got the for $15 or $20 each.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock