2020 Ram Power Wagon Recent Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jerry clements

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Power Wagon
We are leaving Gardiner Mt this morning and heading to Idaho Falls for two days. From there a day or two in northern Co, then down to Rico Co.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Just keep below a mile high in elevation (5,280 feet) to escape the snow. Lots of bentonite clay mud in regions around Green River and Moab, Utah. Sticks on tires like peanut butter and dries like concrete.

Last edited:

Green_Manalishi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice work, Jerry. I'd recommend a relocated CHML, that is removable, attached to the bottom of the camper. Easily could tap into the rear stop lamps.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
Teton Pass

Wyoming has quite recently entirely closed off highways to trailers and high profile vehicles in winter since last year with no alternate routes. Sometimes it's over-kill. Teton Pass is no exception. When there's no alternative with both the state and Interstate highways closed to trailers to get back to my home I drive on through while towing. Carry chains for my trailers and run 3PMSF Light Truck tires on them.

602c7e487fa05.image.jpg

OP
OP
J

jerry clements

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Power Wagon
Yes we saw the warning signs. We are heading to Canyonlands NP from Antelope Island. Doesn't look good for our proposed Colorado camping. Rico weather forecast looks too ugly.