2020 ram warlock 4x4 ride quality recommendations ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis5374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New member here . Looking to upgrade my factory suspension with 51k miles , on my 2020 ram 1500 warlock . The ride is very bouncy , and I want the absolute best ride quality possible . I recently purchased full limited interior from a 2016 ram , with all the bells and whistles , and I’m in the process of converting this truck into essentially “my dream “ . I don’t off-road with it , and don’t want to lift the truck any higher than it already is . One thing I would like to address is the rear sag , when towing my 20 ft open trailer or 24 ft aluminum enclosed . I’m not sure these came with air suspension or not , but if so - this one does not have it . Thanks in advance , this forum has given me a mountain of information for my interior swaps . 71E26A6D-B6F5-4F6C-8E08-A8AE5DFD8CF7.jpeg

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Sounds like you need shocks, many people like ones from Bilstein or Fox. As for the rear squat it's either stiffer spring which will make the DD ride harsher or load helper air bags which don't effect the ride when at min pressure. You could go air suspension in the rear with Kelderman or Timber Grove bot offer coil spring replacement set ups.
There is also this set up in the classified: https://www.ramforum.com/threads/ca...n-package-ram-1500-1-200.187603/#post-2643137